Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

argh.

I have about five minutes before I have to teach my night class. I've been having a really rough time with the breakup. I really hurt that girl. It's killing me inside. I know it was the right thing to do, and I know that she'll be better off as a result. I just get sick feeling knowing the pain I put her through. I hope she's doing ok, that her life is getting back on track, and that her future is filled with possibilities that she never would have had with me. I want her to have a chance to build a good life, and I know that I wasn't able to offer that to her. I want my mind to quit dwelling on this, so that I stop worrying about things that I've removed myself from.

I'm feeling like a pretty lousy person right now. There are lots of reasons, none of which I'm putting down at the moment, but I am really bitchy and touchy lately. I'm wondering if it's because I'm drinking too much coffee, or if I'm going through a mourning period, or what. Whatever it is, it flat sucks. I just wanted to run away today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?