Wednesday, July 06, 2005

 

Its-ah mah birfday!

Yep. I made it. Funny how I don't feel older. I certainly don't feel wiser. In fact, I sort of feel less wise and more in question of the world around me each day.

I set my alarm to go off at 7am. I suppose that if I really do plan to get up at that time, I should make an attempt to enjoy the hour or so I have until then. Probably, the best way to enjoy that hour is going to be by sleeping, eh? Funny how more and more I'm governed by my bladder than anything else. Ah, youth, wasted on the young!

God, please help me keep my focus on the goals we've already discussed. Help me to do those things that I promised I'd do. Grant me the strength to have the character I want to be able to show my daughters.

I've just reset my ocean sounds on iTunes, and I'm about to crawl back into my bed. I'm sure I'll have more to say here today, so check back (like anyone reads this).

Comments:
I read.... not always regularly..... but I read.
 
Thanks, Angel. Hope things are all well and good in your world.
 
MrMoonPie checking in.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?