Monday, December 19, 2005

 

Hey. What's up?

It's three am, and I'm awake, and I've spent the weekend doing absolutely nothing other than being relaxed and resting and eating. Friday was the family Christmas celebration, so I had some desserts with dinner, which I usually avoid. I had a dessert on Saturday, and one on Sunday as well. Now, I've got to get myself back on track. The sweet stuff does weird things to me.

I'm listening to Cat snore in the bed next to my computer desk. It's cute. Mr. Winston Kitty is in bed with her at the moment, and they're both pretty much zonked out. I know this because some sort of smell mysteriously came into the room from (I swear I didn't do it) I have no idea where, and neither of them woke up screaming about being buried in rotten cabbage and burning tires. That rumbling in my lower digestive tract is purely coincidence.

Colts lost. End of the winning streak. At least they didn't let the Chargers walk away with it totally. It was disappointing, but that's football for ya. We watched the game at the Greenbriar Cinema Grill, which is always fun. Watching the game with a large group of people is exciting, and having people bring you food and drinks and clean the table while you watch is an added bonus! All the food on the menu has funny names. I had "Stiffler's Mom's Steak Sandwich (served with a creamy horseradish sauce)." Every bit as tasty as one could hope.

We watched "Office Space" again this afternoon, after the Colts game. I forget how much I like that movie! So many good lines, and so many quotables in it. I'm glad that Cat has the DVD. We'll probably have to watch Zoolander again, soon.

I ordered the 1933 original King Kong movie. We're going to watch that sometime this week, and then go see the one that's in theaters now. I like doing stuff like that. I like making the comparison. Usually it's between a book and the movie, and I'm such a book snob, but this will be cool to compare special effects which are state-of-the-art for each of the movies. In 1933, KK blew people away with the special effects.

I think that's about it. Sort of a boring entry, but I'm going to take that as evidence that there isn't a whole lot of drama going on right now, and I'm going to call that good.

Comments:
We rented the 1933 version so we could do the same. Great minds think alike, I guess.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?