Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Had to post this. Joe is a member of one of the forums I frequent. Chances are good that he actually said this.

So, I go pick up lunch at the deli down the street and as I'm ordering, the guy behind the counter's pretty much just shuffling his feet and not really getting me my order fast enough, so I start getting aggravated. I'm pretty sure he can sense this and is moving slower by the minute, just to piss me off. I pay for my food and I distinctly hear him mumble, "Cracka."

Being both shocked and amazed, the following tranpires:

Joe: Excuse me?
Deli guy: I said, "cracka"? (he's still fucking mumbling, but this time he looks me in the eye)
Joe: Listen to me, you self-victimized piece of human garbage, and listen good, because I'm only going to say this once. I don't own slaves. I've never owned slaves. My family has never owned any slaves. I did not oppress your ancestors, and I doubt you have any real idea in that pathetic little fucking brain of yours what they went through in your lame attempt to identify with something that will give you every excuse to act like a lazy fucking bastard with no drive. There's no fucking excuse for you and the sooner you get it in your head that the world doesn't owe you JACK SHIT, the sooner you'll wake the fuck up and realize that the reason that you're miserable is because God fucking hates you personally.
Deli guy: Sir, would you like some crackers with your soup?
Joe: Shit.

--
Is it really truth that we seek, or just a sweet enough lie to settle our minds so we can sleep at night?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?